Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Min Woo: Goblin Village

After fighting the Soggy River Monster, we continued following Mr. Proudstump's directions and ended up in the Licktoad Goblin Village. I expected a big fight at once like what happened by the bridge but it seems someone or something has beaten our group to the punch.

The village was in ruins. From the looks of it, my companions think that something attacked the village leaving only a few of the huts standing. At the urging of the dwarf, we checked one of these huts and found a handful of the members of the licktoad tribe cowering in fear. I tried calming them down with my music but one of them attacked up. The rumors of the goblins having fireworks as weapons were proven to be true. Half of the goblins fell asleep from my song magic but we had to subdue and/or kill the rest with out weapons. I don't know if we're gonna make heads or tails of what happened here.

No comments:

Post a Comment