Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MW: Shack Attack

Well what do you know? It is contagious!

After crossing several moss covered bridged (slimy! eww!), the party finally found the shack... the old shack that is. We were greeted by a paranoid halfling which I could only presume to be the swamp warden. It took him some convincing before he talked with us and let us inside his really messy place. He didn't look good and Randie offered to patch him up. Randie says he might be poisoned so I looked around for some anti-venom. That trigerred the halfling's temper and went all monster on me! As in really transformed into a monster and started attacking us!

Thanks Shelyn (goddess of beauty,art and musc), I managed to catch it with the magic of my song. It did took me a couple of tries but the monster eventually was subdued.

It turned out it was some sort of copycat and the real warden was up and well (well mostly up and well). We'll finally be able to realy find out about the goblins now!

No comments:

Post a Comment